How can I keep roses alive the longest after they have been cut from the bush?
My girlfriend gives me roses sometimes and they always end up dying and never fully blooming. I use the flower food that comes with the roses. I began changing water daily. I cut the stem at an angle. Is there anything else I can do?
- How do I keep my red roses alive?
- What is the best way to keep roses alive in a vase?
- Roses in a Basket Beside a Rose Bush
- Make Your Fresh Cut Roses Last Longer!
- How do you arrange roses without a vase?